Ministry to the Churches – Pulpit Supply
PFHM will minister to your congregation with 5 heart felt goals in mind:
- Pastor Don will approach the time together as ministry. He is not filling in to get experience or for the money (although a workman is worth his hire). He will be there to lift up the Pastor’s arms by being available heart and soul for the spiritual needs of the people.
- He is willing to preach. Sometimes short notice can’t be helped. Don will keep a sermon ready just in case a notice to come and preach is short.
- He will be considerate of the church he is preaching in. He is not to prove who is right or wrong in doctrine. He is called to preach/teach Gos’s Word, and use it to build up and encourage the body of Christ.
- He desires to always consider the context of his sermons. Situations may take place in congregations where he may need to change the context of his sermon to effectively minister to the church body at that time.
- He likes to arrive at least 30 minutes or even earlier. This helps him to pray with the ministry team and get prepared with any sound and technical support.